Call Us :

Labor Certifications

There are several government agencies involved with granting permission for foreign workers to work in the United States. First, employers must seek certification through the Department of Labor. Once the application is certified/approved, the employer must petition the USCIS for a visa. Approval by the Department of Labor does not guarantee a visa issuance. Applicants must also establish that they are admissible to the U.S. under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Choosing an Immigration  Attorney 

The path to permanent residency for a temporary worker in the U.S, often requires an application through the Department of Labor. Because of the complexities in the labor certification process and subsequent adjustment of status, enlisting the help of a an experienced immigration attorney who has practiced in the field will make the process smoother .The attorney at The Law Office of Sunita Boddu has represented clients from the United States and across the globe in a wide range of immigration issues, including citizenship, permanent residence cards (green cards), nonimmigrant visas, labor certification, family-based immigration, and employment-based immigration. Call our immigration law firm today for assistance with any immigration matter. 

Contact our experienced immigration attorney today.

Our immigration law firm is built upon the trust of our clients, many of whom have referred their friends, family and colleagues to our firm. To speak with our lawyer, call us at (949)271-6375 for a consultation.

Contact Us

Get in touch with The Law Office of Sunita Boddu if you have any questions about your case today.


Give us a Call

(949) 271-6375

Law Office of Sunita Boddu represents clients worldwide. We are pleased to assist with visa applications for people, especially in Mexico and other Latin American countries, Europe, and Eurasia, East Asia and the Pacific, especially Australia, Central and South Asia or anywhere across the globe.

Within California, we are pleased to serve clients in Orange County (OC) and the surrounding areas, including Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County. Orange County cities include Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda.